Thursday, January 12, 2012

Today is the day!

Today I find out if I have the knowledge to become an EMT (evidently they say I already have the skills). In less than one hour, I'll be wandering down towards the testing center (nearly an hour early, prepped with very specific directions from my friend who has taken this already) and sitting outside the room chewing what's left of my nails (that'll teach me to cut them short!).

My friend (same one) says I'm more prepared than he was (which is very sad, given that I didn't have my reference materials for three weeks) and that he passed, so I should do great. Regardless, my toes and fingers are crossed.

Results will come tomorrow...if they're good. If I fail, I'll probably go stick my head in a bucket somewhere and go back to cop school. Just kidding...

No comments: