Thursday, February 16, 2012

Are you sure this is a good idea?

Lately I've been busy TAing an EMT basic class. I hang around for an hour or two and help them practice their skills, give advice on what to study and basically just make myself useful as another pair of hands for the prof.

Then my fellow TA disappeared. He has good reason, so I'm not blaming him.

But then I get a text: "Hey, you remember that study group I put together at [insert restaurant name]?"
My reply: "Yeah."
Long wait as I go in and out of service: "Would you mind leading that? I can't be there now."
Me, mentally: Oh shit, you want me to be IN CHARGE?? I'm a baby EMT. I just got my patch. OMG WHAT?........ect.
My reply: "Of course. I'll let them know on Wednesday."

I guess I better review their cardio chapters.

No comments: