Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekly Recap

Well, it's been exactly one week since I went to bed excited/terrified/exhausted awaiting the start of a new school year.

Some things I have learned:
    1. I have the capacity to be a class clown.
    2. I rather like it.
    3. Telling your classmates to lean on a door that opens into a room instead of out of it is not a brilliant idea.
    4. Dissecting rats is fun, even if I'm certain living guts don't feel like that.
    5. A textbook that quotes Tolkien is awesome. A textbook that quote Tolkien twice, and manages to incorporate Celtic lore while doing so is actually worth reading
    6. My figment believes that the EMS in the States is simply an improved version of her riding back to Helm's Deep with half-dead riders semi-field-treated and slung over her horse.

No comments: