Friday, March 30, 2012

Odd Details

I went to school in flip-flops the other day. My class that requires a uniform was cancelled so I was in jeans and a t-shirt.

No comment on the unusual attire, the crazy hair do (humidity was up, I looked like I'd stuck my finger in a light socket) or the fact that I actually was on time AND my homework was done.

However, there were numerous comments on my blue toe-nail polish*. Evidently it is very cute.

I don't get it. I seriously don't notice toe-nail polish. I barely notice nail polish, unless someone scratches me or someone with those insanely long, deadly looking nail-types are trying to type. And then I just ask myself "Why?".

Moral of the story: You can change almost anything about your appearance, and colleagues notice toenail paint.




*The blue color was my own private joke. I had had recent occasion to apply an ice pack to my foot and...well, you follow me. Ice. Blue toenails. Anyway.

No comments: