Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spring Break

It's officially started. I have a week off of school and no official plans (other than to catch up on my studies and work towards my new fitness goals). But I'm sorta bummed. I've really been liking my Ambulance Operations class.

Scenario's have been amazing, and last week I had the most amazing team. We fit in three scenario's in the three hour period (we lost an hour of class for tests); an MVC, respiratory distress and a cardio. Our team was just amazing, I can't say it enough. I mean, we managed our MVC and were off scene in 6 minutes (the goal is 10, and it was the first time we'd worked as a team AND our first MVC period). I'm not trying to brag (much), I'm just very thrilled about class.

Besides missing this class, I am excited to be out of class for a while. Time to just relax, work on my run time, and rearrange my house. Should be nice...

No comments: