Sunday, August 26, 2012

Tomorrow is the day!

School starts again! I'm excited. And a wee tiny bit nervous. This last week went by so much faster than I expected (it always does, but it always surprises me nonetheless). I've still ironing and boot polishing on my to-do list (as well as reviewing a couple chapters for tomorrow, yay for pre-class assignments) but I'm mostly ready.

Looks good, right? I also have Pharmacology: An Introduction and Bates' Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking but they are the e-version so I can't put a picture of them up.

I must say, it's not my biggest pile of books ever but I think it may be the scariest. But it's going to be fun, and a challenge, which I need.

On a related though different note, this song came on my radio and I realized ... maybe I should take a chocolate frog to school with me tomorrow...just in case!


No comments: